How Do I Convince My Wife to Peg Me?
I get asked variations of this question a lot. ‘How do I convince my wife to peg me?’ ‘My girlfriend isn’t into pegging, how do I get her to change her mind?’ You get the idea. There are loads of men out there who are very enthusiastic about the idea of having their female partner penetrate them with a strap on, but the only thing stopping them is their partner’s lack of enthusiasm.
If you’re one of those men – desperate to convince your reluctant female partner to fuck you with a strap on – you’ve come to the right place.
So… Your girl doesn’t want to peg you, and you want to know how to change her mind. I actually have quite a simple answer for you.
That’s right. You don’t.
It is, in fact, illegal in many places to harass someone to do something sexual that they do not want to do. If your wife or girlfriend does not want to peg you, then what you need to do is drop the subject and leave her alone. You don’t get to try to ‘convince’ her, ‘change her mind’ or otherwise hassle her into doing something that she is uncomfortable with. I will never give advice on how to ‘convince’ someone to do something that they don’t want to do.
If pegging is a really big deal to you, tell her exactly how into it you are, and that it’s something you really want to try, without putting any pressure on her. If she doesn’t want to do it, you basically have 4 options.
1. Come to the realisation that your relationship is more important than your fantasy, and try to fulfil your own desires using dildos, fucking machines*, porn and fantasising. Maybe one day she will decide she wants to get involved, but this will come from her own desire and willingness to participate.
2. Cheat on her to fulfil your fantasy. Don’t do this. It makes you a bad person, and your partner deserves better than that.
3. Negotiate with her some way that you can fulfil your fantasy and remain in the relationship. Some form of open relationship, or the agreement that you can visit a professional dominatrix are two possible options.
4. Come to the realisation that your fantasy is more important than your relationship, and leave her in the hopes of finding someone who is into the things you want to try.
But do not, under any circumstances, try to pressure, coerce, guilt trip or harass your partner into doing something that they don’t want to do. At best, it’s shitty behaviour. At worst, it’s sexual harassment that puts you on the wrong side of the law.
Pegging is sexy. But enthusiastic, freely given consent is even sexier.
* For fucking machines, I personally recommend the Willie Wanka mkII PRO fantasy machine.
My Strap On Content
Girlfriend Discovers You’re Bi Strap On JOI
Step Sister Strap On POV Fantasy CEI JOI
Leave Your Wife For Me Strap On Fantasy
Daddy-Daughter Strap On POV Fantasy JOI
Loving Wife BBC Cuckold Strap On Fantasy
Girlfriend’s Bratty Size Queen Best Friend Cuckolds You Strap On Fantasy
Loving Wife Christmas Strap On Surprise